February 4th and 5th at the Hilton Meadowvale in Mississauga, Region 2 is hosting the first of the 2017 Educational sessions.
The sessions being offered this time include:
- Basic Grievance Handling for Union Building
- Mental Health: Challenging the Stigma in the Workplace
- Public Speaking: Finding your voice, connecting with your audience
- Stewards 1: Making a Difference in the Workplace (Revised)
- Stewards 2: Facing the Employer, Building Member Involvement (This course is also available in French)
- Women in Unions: Getting Involved
Interested? Or know that you're going to attend? Email us so we can connect you with the other L291 members attending. Please note hotel rooms must be booked by January 14th to secure the OPSEU rate, and applications must be received by January 18th at the Guelph Regional Office via fax, mail, or email.
To download the application package (which includes descriptions of each of the courses), click below: